Wednesday 5 July 2023

THE MALE ROOM - TRAVEL #176



Welcome back to another great challenge here at The Male Room.  We have chosen Travel for this month's challenge.  It's something I haven't really done since pre-Covid - especially not out of country - apart from nipping into England from Wales to visit my son but I'm not sure that really counts.  I still don't feel comfortable with air travel and all the hassle of the airports and planes so a trip to Greece is still going to have to wait a few years!  In the meantime I went off on my travels by creating this postcard.

My background was made with  my gel press with some Tim Holtz paints to give a vintage feel.  The stamps are all various Tim Holtz as is some of the ephemera.  I found a lovely picture of this old vintage bi-plante and added it to give more of a vintage feel. I distressed all the edges of the ephemera.  The stamps at the bottom are also old Tim Holtz ones I didn't even know I had!  So, let's be honest, this is sort of a Tim Holtz collage lol!  










1 comment:

MortiCraft said...

Fab card Fiona. I must agree that I’m still a little unsure about air travel too. We have been travelling by car, Eurotunnel and ferry since covid. X