Monday 17 July 2023

SCRAPBOOK PAGE

It's been a while since I've done any scrapbooking and shared any pages.  However on Saturday a new friend and I started up a Crop in our local village hall.  We had 5 ladies turn up - 3 of whom had never scrapped before.  Safe to say they caught the bug.  I have so many pages I need to do as my granddaughter is now 4 and my grandson is now 6 months.  

However I lost my darling dog in January and really need to start doing some more pages of her.  This page was inspired by Allsorts Challenge blog and the dog and the gorgeous peach colour of that flower.



Allsorts Challenge - dog picture 







3 comments:

Dena J said...

Sorry for the loss of your dear looking dog. You created a beautiful page. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week and using the mood board option, too.

brenda said...

A lovely page to retain memories of your beloved girl, it's always so hard when we lose them. Many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and being inspired by Rosa on the mood board.

B x

Linby said...

This is a lovely reminder of your dog. I did an album for my dog and it is a great comfort to look at years later. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.