Wednesday 26 July 2023

CHRISTMAS CRAFT CREATIONS - ANYTHING GOES PLUS DESIGN TEAM CALL



Our challenge this month over at Christmas Craft Creations is Anything Goes.  We are also offering a Design Team call so if you love making Christmas cards I would encourage you to apply.  It's a great way to have lots of your Christmas cards done already by the time the season is fully underway.  I've loved being on the team this year and am looking forward to another year of Christmas every month.

As we are Anything Goes this month I've used a Tim Holtz  star for my card.  The background was made with a gel press and I added lots of white embossing powder for the snow and the star. This makes it a quick and easy card to make if you need to make lots.  The sentiment is from Anita Jeram stamp set.







No comments: