Monday 10 July 2023

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #CC418



A great choice of colours for your inspiration this week from us here at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I started my card off using my favourite embossing folder from Stampin Up called Painted Texture.  I realise I don't use embossing folders nearly enough.  I think they need a dusting.

I used an old SU set for the flowers and butterflies on the right of the card called Natures Perfection.  The flower in the middle is from Tracy Evans set Worded Petals and the Butterfly is SU from the same set.  I added some sparkle to the main butterfly with Spectrum Noir sparkle pen. I added some red splatters and some sequins.  The sentiment is from Tracy Evans.  I put it on a white background to keep the focus colours bright. 










1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh wow, Fiona, this is GLORIOUS! Love that beautiful bold stem, and the butterfly details are so pretty! The "text effect" in your images is SO striking!