Tuesday 13 June 2023

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - sc416






Welcome to our Sketch Challenge here at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I grabbed a new set I purchased recently from Aallandcreate by Bipasha BK.  I thought the images would come in really handy as I send cards through my Facebook Group and I loved all the postage style imagery on the stamps.  

I added an old script stamp I have for the background - I have no idea where this stamp came from and it is starting to wear out which will be real shame.  The middle part is Tim Holtz Idealogy paper called Typeset/Composer.  I kept the colours monochrome to enable the red post box to stand out more.  I coloured it with a Posca pen.  




2 comments:

Heather said...

This is so fun, Fiona - I love it! What great postal images, and I love your color control to make that post box POP! Great little trimmings, too!

Lisa said...

Terrific use of the sketch and wonderful vintage image too.