Wednesday 28 June 2023

Christmas Craft Creations Heat Embossing




A great theme this month at Christmas Craft Creations with Heat Embossing.  I chose to use a lovely stamp from Visible Images for the background words.

 My choice of red hot colours was inspired by the challenge over at Inspiration Station.  I used Tim Holtz Crackling Campfire to emboss it.  Before I embossed I used a stencil for the background with the same coloured ink by Tim Holtz.

  I then added one of Tim Holtz's snowflake dies and used the same colour embossing powder and added some glitter.  I used white embossing powder from the sentiment from Tim Holtz.


I'm adding this into the following





5 comments:

dj said...

Fantastic wintery take on our challenge!! Way to go shopping your stash!! So glad you played along with our “Sentimentally Yours” challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!
-Deb Horst, DT #SOS499

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card .. love the unusual colour scheme for a lovely warm Christmas card
Pauline xx

Carol L said...

I love how you blended a stencil, a stamp and a snowflake to create this amazing Christmas card! It turned out just warm and beautiful!

Donna Walls said...

The colors are fabulous and so unexpected in a holiday card. Great card, Thanks for sharing with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge and we hope you'll play again soon.
Donna xx

lauren bergold said...

what a BEAUTIFUL word art background and you've adorned it perfectly! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (sentiment-centric!) STASH with us this time!