Tuesday 18 April 2023

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #412 COLOUR CHALLENGE



Another colour challenge for you this week from Hand Stamped Sentiments.  These are some of my favourite SU colours and I have them all which doesn't often happen for me lol!  

It's been a while since I used this beautiful stamp set from Colorado Craft Company called Olive Branch of these gorgeous olives and I thought the colours would work.  I was really happy how they turned out. Most of the olives are flat to the page apart from the bottom cluster which is layered just to give a bit more interest.  I added some sequins and some old SU embellishments to finish off the card.  The sentiment is from the same set and I used Cosmic Shimmer White embossing powder. 



I'm adding this into the following
Allsorts - AG 
Addicted to CAS - garden 


7 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful olive branches.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
Carol DT x

brenda said...

It's a perfect image to showcase those colours and made an elegant card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week and also Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping April challenges.

B x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, very stylish. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
Liz xx

Linby said...

A delightful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Sarah said...

What an elegant CAS card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah DT

Linby said...

Thanks also for entering at We Love Stamping!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a beautiful image Fiona and made me think of a beautiful Mediterranean garden. Thank you for playing with us at Addicted to CAS! Vicky x