Sunday 30 April 2023

HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS - WATERCOLOUR CHALLENGE PLUS OPTIONAL FLOWERS



Welcome back to another challenge at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge - we are giving you the option of adding flowers to your project too.  

I chose a selection of Tim Holtz Wildflower stamps for my card.  I did a gentle colour wash of Distress Oxide Salty Ocean for the background after masking off the space with masking tape first.  I then added Distress Inks direct to the flowers and spritzed them with water and then added them to the water colour card stock.  It gives them a lovely soft watercolour feel.  

The tag and sentiment is from Tracy Evans and I added a piece of twine and some sequins to the card.




I'm adding this into the following

Aud Sentiments - Watercolouring 
Crafting Happiness - Flowers 

2 comments:

Anke said...

WOW Fiona, your card is so beautiful, I love the wildflowers ...

Pamela said...

I love how you ink up the images with different colors and spritz it with water, such a cool effects and really make your image looks like watercoloring! thank you for joining us at MMM the flower challenge