Sunday 6 November 2022

SANTA BY NIGHT


That's it - I'm officialy in countdown to Christmas mode.  This is my favourite time of the year to craft and I love making Christmas cards and tags - I've yet to be brave enough to try some of the home decor the Tim Holtz girls make but maybe one day.

Until then I'll continue with the cards and here's one for the Christmas Card Throwdown who gave us this sketch to work with 



I used some scrap paper to blank off the section to represent the  panels and stamped a Tim Holtz sentiment and this lovely little Santa and sleigh by Sunny Studio.  I covered the rest of the card in Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide ink with a touc of Black Soot at the very top.  The colour is much richer in real life.  I then took a Tim Holtz stencil and Stampin Up Silver Embossing paste to stencil the lovely stars.




Allsorts Challenge - Sparkle and Shine

4 comments:

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful Christmas card, thanks for playing at 52CCT sketch challenge

Fabiola said...

ta carte est splendide Fiona, cette nuit empli d'étoiles fait rêver, peux tu ajouter le lien de 52CCT s'il te plait, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

Rosmarie said...

Beautiful Christmas card! I like that you have flipped the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along with 52CCT. Rosi x

Andreja said...

What a beautiful festive card you made :-))
Thank you for playing with us at 52CCT ❤️