Thursday 24 November 2022

COLOR MY HEART COLOR DARE - #524


I'm taking a break from the Christmas projects at the moment with this one for Color Dare Challenge.  I've used the lovely stamp from Visible Image called Break Free.

The background was made with Tim Holtz Distress Ink, a Tim Holtz stencil and a script stamp I use for backgrounds.  I masked off the flower image before creating the background so that it wasn't showing behind the vase.  I added some glossy accents to the bits of the glass to make it shine.






5 comments:

Michelle said...

Fiona this card is great! I love how you used our colors to accent your image and design. Well done!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Wow, really love the techniques you used for your background... stunning background and the beautiful flower really pops.

Susan Renshaw said...

This is beautiful! A lovely make for Colour dare!

Debi said...

Wow! Love the message with your beautiful artwork.

Aimee said...

Fiona this is lovely, and what a great message. Well done!