Tuesday 1 November 2022

ONCE UPON A TIME





Welcome back to another inspirational book cover for our challenge this month at Once Upon a Time.  This is another book that is new to me but isn't that cover just gorgeous.  I remembered somewhere in my stash I had a dream catcher stamp and I found it - made by Kaisercraft called Hide and Seek.

I took inspiratino from those lovely reds in the picture to create my background using a gel press and some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks in Candied Apple, Wild Honey and Spun Sugar.  I added a stamp by SU which is the sun cloudburst on the left hand side of the card using some white ink.

I used white embossing powder to stamp the dream catcher and coloured it with Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxide Ink.  The flowers and butterfly are from a Simon Says Stamp set called Thoughtful Flowers.  The sentiment is from the same Kaisercraft set.







No comments: