Wednesday 3 August 2022

THE MALE ROOM CHALLENGE #165 - ATC's




We have a great challenge for you this month at The Male Room Challenge.  ATC's or Artist Trading Cards.  If you are not familiar with ATC's they are small works of art sized 2.5" x 3.5" .  There is no theme for our ATC's this month so anything goes. 

I've done mine on a theme of time as it was a swap we did in my Facebook Group The Joy of Sets.  My backgrounds were made with Tim Holtz Distress Inks and I used a very old clock stencil of Tim's.  I added some embossing paste with another Tim Holtz stencil.  

The clocks are from a set from Woodware Craft collection called Vintage Circles. The sentiment is from a Creative Expressions set called Circles of Time.  I added some background stamps from Tracy Evans for the various numbers and added a piece of iron wear as a hand on one of the clocks.  Some splatters of white gesso finished off these little ATC's.


I'm adding these into the following challenges:

Little Red Wagon - make it with Circles 
Retro Rubber - AG - I've had these stamps for about 2 years 




5 comments:

Cathy said...

I love all the grungy goodness you got going on.

Pauline C said...

These are all gorgeous Fiona. I’ve recently started making ATCs and I love them … is your FB group that you mentioned an ATC group?
Pauline x

Doni High said...

I love your trio of ATC's....gorgeous works of arts! I wish I could do that. Thanks for joining us this week at Little Red Wagon. :)Doni

MortiCraft said...

Mixed media works so well for ATC’s. I wish I had the time to experiment with it more! These are great. X

Brenda said...

What an amazing mixed media project and itʻs just popping with circles. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!