Thursday 4 August 2022

COLOR MY HEART COLOR DARE #508 - DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

I am delighted to have been accepted on to the Color My Heart Color Dare team for their Watercolour team.  These are the colours we are working with.

I used a stamp from Tracy Evans set called Wildflower - I just love this clock.  I used Versafine Clair ink in Shady Lane to stamp the image.  The colours I chose were Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Kitsch Flamingo and Aged Mahogany for the pinks.  I used Twisted Citron as my other green.





You have two weeks to play along with us and we'd love to see your creativity using our colours.


8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your new DT and gorgeous card love the stamps and beautifully watercoloured
carol x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Beautiful coloring and love the vintage look of this card... beautiful card.

Vandra said...

Welcome to the Team! Lovely colouring and vintage appeal. From your DT buddy!

Debi said...

My eyes popped when I first saw this card...I love everything about it!

Cat Nowak said...

Welcome to the team!! Your card is gorgeous! Love the soft watercolored look.

MortiCraft said...

Welcome to the team! Beautiful card, really pretty and nicely flowing with the splashes of colour. X

Susan Renshaw said...

What a gorgeous background!

Aimee said...

Lovely card.
I really like Tracy Evans' style. I want to start getting her stamps.