Tuesday 1 January 2019

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS #305

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Welcome back to another year of challenges from Hand Stamped Sentiments. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas time and are ready to get crafting again.  We are starting off with a sketch for you.





I've used a lovely new set from Clearly Besotted stamps for my card - It's called Simply Scrumptious and even has the die cuts to match.  I used some papers from My Mind's Eye Memorable collection for the circle and the matching papers behind.  The wreath was inked with SU Wild Wasabi and I use the die cut to cut it out.  The Strawberries were inked with Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress Ink and Wild Wasabi for the tops of the strawberries.  I added a touch of Spectrum Noir glitter pen for the strawberries and some red rhinestones as I'm still in Christmas sparkle mode!!!

The sentiment is from the same set and I simply embossed it in White Embossing powder from Ranger.






I look forward to seeing what you do with this sketch and what stamps will be used now that Christmas has passed.





 

No comments: