Saturday 12 January 2019

SWEET STAMPIN CHALLENGE - ANNIVERSARIES

Our challenge over at Sweet Stampin in this week is Anniversaries - I have a gorgeous little set I got from Clearly Besotted with these little umbrellas and a perfect sentiment for an anniversary.  Hubby and I will be celebrating 34 years married this year - where does the time go?  It makes me feel as old as my parents!

The set is called April Showers Again.  I used some SU Pool Party card stock for the base and Wild Wasabi for the umbrella.  The hearts are from a retired SU set called Yay You and one I haven't seen an awful lot done with .  There is some Spectrum Noir sparkle pen on the umbrella and the hearts to give it a bit of sparkle and a sparkle embellishment on top of the umbrella.  A little bit of twine finishes off the card.








3 comments:

Jane Allmark Crafting With Jane said...

Love the umbrella detail and the colours you used. Sweet little bow too. x

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Fiona.
Wendy x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Fiona. Love the soft stamping. Really lovely hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo