Monday 31 December 2018

TRY STAMPIN ON TUESDAY - SKETCH CHALLENGE

Well the New Year is fast approaching - I always get a little sentimental and nostalgic at New Year. This year it is a quiet one with hubby and I are on our own. I hope 2019 is a great year for your all - I know I'm going to be very busy with the challenge blogs. My own one for my Joy of Set's Facebook group starts on 5th January so I hope you will look out for it and come and play along.

Our challenge for Try Stampin on Tuesday is a sketch challenge with the option of Happy Birthday.  Phew a non Christmas Card but fear not - the Christmas stamps are not going away thanks to the Sparkles Design Team I'm part of which is carrying Christmas through our hearts the whole year through.

But for now I've used a Stampin Up Set Watercolour Wings and it's matching thinlet.  I've used some Kaisercraft paper for the background and sponged some retired SU More Mustard ink on the edges.  The ribbon behind the Butterfly is non SU.  I used three ink colours for the butterfly - Mint Macaron, Tempting Turqoise and Bermuda Bay.  The little butterfly was cut out with an old SU punch.







There just remains one more thing for me to say and that is 


HAPPY NEW YEAR 





 

No comments: