Tuesday 29 January 2019

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - IC307 - ATC'S

We have this gorgeous imagery for our challenge this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments


I was making some ATC's for my Facebook Group Joy of Sets where we are doing an ATC swap and decided they were perfect for this challenge - it also makes a nice change to see something other than a card. I've used a lot of old stamps from Stampin Up and Clearly Besotted as well as some I've no idea where they came from.  #usewhatyouhave I think is the new buzz word around the crafting world.  I kept the colours to pinks and purples as purple isn't a colour I usually use.

In case you are not familiar with ATC's - it stands for Artist Trading Cards and they are quite a phenomenon with people swapping and keeping them for years. I first started making them about 15 years ago.  They are small in stature but big in art and impression.  They are only 2.5" x 3.5" and the challenge is to make art out of something that small.  They can be addictive though.




I look forward to seeing what you all make this week.



      

No comments: