Tuesday 15 January 2019

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS -COLOUR CHALLENGE #306

We have a colour challenge  for you today at Hand Stamped Sentiments


My card today uses a stamp set I won on a blog challenge - from Reverse Confetti called Bebe Bunny.  This is not the type of image I usually go for but I thought I'd have a go outside of my comfort zone and try something different. 

The paper used for the background of the card is some I had in my stash.  The pearlised doily is from Stampin Up.  I used a heart stitched die cut to cut out the heart and added the sentiment in Fresh Fig.  The little bunny has been cut out and inked in SU Inks - Retired Going Gray, Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow and Fresh Fig with a touch of More Mustard for her shoes.    The little button is also from my stash.







 

1 comment:

Andrea said...

My gosh, this is just the cutest! Love it <3