Thursday 4 October 2018

JOLLY TALL

When my children were little one of their favourite books was Old Bear by Jane Hissey.  One of the animals in the book was a giraffe called Jolly Tall. As their Dad is 6'5" they used to love this tall giraffe and hubby's name is Jonathan so he often got called Jonny Tall!  My card today is using the giraffe from Stampin Up's Animal Outing set. 

The challenge over at Make My Monday #81 is animals so I'm adding this into their challenge. 

I chose to use Orange and Grey cardstock for my card in keeping with the colours of a Giraffe.  The circle was cut using the Stitched Framelits and layered with the Giraffe glued in between the layers so he doesn't show on the reverse of the card.  I added the little branch with the frog on it.  I used an embossing folder for the dots to represent the dots on a giraffe.  The sentiment is from an old SU Set called Riveting and fits this card perfectly.




 

No comments: