Tuesday 9 October 2018

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS - #300

Our challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments #300 this week is this gorgeous image to inspire you.




I've inked up Stampin Up's Winter Woods for this card.  This stamp set caught my eye because, although it is in the Christmas catalogue, I think it's a set than can be used at other times not just for the Christmas season.  


I started this card by masking off the white card stock and, using a sponge dauber, I inked up the background.  I used retired SU Ink Really Rust, More Mustard and a touch of Old Olive.  The trees were simply inked in Early Espresso - not quite as harsh as black ink.


The ribbon is some I had in my stash but I think it's Stampin Up.  The little pumpkin is a very old eyelet, I added a red brad to the centre and the leaf was cut from  SU thinlets.  The sentiment, which I love, is from a retired SU Set Yay You.  

I hope you like my card - I'm looking forward to seeing how you are inspired by our lovely images.



          

No comments: