Monday 29 October 2018

INSPIRED BY....

On my Facebook Group recently one of our members posted a lovely card which used some fab papers that really caught my eye. Turns out they were called Festive Chalkboard by Craftwork Cards and I was lucky enough to be able to find a pack.

They arrived today and whilst I was drooling over them, the challenge over at Inspired By popped into my feed and this is their image this week - 


No automatic alt text available.




Well the flask on the far left is almost the exact copy of one of the papers so that became my inspiration for my card.

I wanted to use the Little Robin stamp again from Wild Rose so I decided to do a Gatefold Card with the robin front and center.   I used some Night of Navy cardstock for the base and the checked patterns of the new papers.  The sentiment comes from Stampin Up Warmth and Wonder.




I coloured him in with SU Watercolour Pencils and added some Frosted Lace stickles to his hat and his pom pom.  The inside stamp was a free one from a magazine with all the little robins.  





            

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Super cute! You had me at plaid! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!