Wednesday 6 March 2024

THE MALE ROOM #184 FOOD AND DRINK


Welcome back to another challenge from The Male Room - Food and Drink.  Well this one was a bit tricky for me as I didn't think I had anything suitable.  Looking through my stamps though I found a Christmas set from Sunny Studios called Mug Hugs which I've had for a while and decided mugs aren't just for Christmas lol!  

To give this more of a masculine feel I die cut some of this lovely patterned paper I found in my stash with a die from Creative Expressions.  I stamped out the mug onto a tag and coloured it with Tim Holtz inks and layered it with some string behind.  I layered it all onto some brown card stock and then kraft to keep the brown tones throughout. 






2 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fabulous card Fiona, you are correct, a mug isn't just for Christmas. Love your very masculine card. x

lichazul said...

Beautiful card, congrats 😊 happy weekend