Wednesday 27 March 2024

CHRISTMAS CRAFT CREATIONS - DESIGNER SERIES PAPER


Our challenge for you this month at Christmas Craft Creations  is to use some Designer Paper on your card.  This was quite tricky for me as I don't tend to use papers on my cards any more preferring to make my own backgrounds.  A hunt through my scrapbooking papers found this much loved series of papers from Kaisercraft called Wonderland Collection.  I only have a few bits of it left as it was one of my favourites for scrapping with.

I used the paper that had these lovely trees on it but had to jazz it up a bit.  I added a little chipboard tree I had in my stash and coloured it with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide in Chipped Sapphire.  I used a piece of Tim Holtz Idealogy for the 25 and the sentiment came from Kaisercraft from the same pack.  I added a Tim Holtz deer die in the same paper and edged with the distress ink.  I added some lace paper at the bototm and some star embellishments on the trees.  I covered the trees and the 25 with some Spectrum Noir sparkle as it is a Christmas card and needs some glitter lol! 

Don't forget to add your graphic if you join in with us for a chance to be our winner. 




No comments: