Tuesday 5 March 2024

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS COLOUR CHALLENGE #433




Lovely spring colours at our challenge #433 at Hand Stamped Sentiments.    I used all three colours for my background.  I then used an Aallandcreate stencil with some texture paste to add extra interest to the background.  The flower is from Tim Holtz and I stamped and coloured it then cut it out.  The background flowers are Tim Holtz collage tissue. I added sentiments to make this a birthday card as I need a few in my stash over the coming  months. 




I'm adding this into the following challenges 

Triple B - Blooms 
My Time to Craft - create your own background 




2 comments:

Darlene said...

This is simply beautiful Fiona! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

Card Creator said...

This is stunning...the the subtle texture you have in there too! Thank you so much for joining us here at My Time to Craft
~Tamara