Monday 4 March 2024

INSPIRATION STATION - MARCH PROMPT #59






Welcome back to another challenge at Inspiration Station and what an image we have for you today.  How will you be inspired to create from this?  Here's my offering.  This had me hunting through some very old stamps and I mean going back over 20 years or more.  This definitely had an Irish vibe to it for me and as my parents were Irish I wanted to include this old stamp I have of the Tara brooch which is an Irish/Celtic brooch dating to the 7th/8th Century.  I remembered I had this old stamp and wanted to include it. I then found this old stamp of the girl and thought it really went with the piece I was trying to create. 

Once the stamp images had been found I set about creating my piece - I used a Tim Holtz Distress Oxide ink in Twisted Citron to add the green ink down the middle of my piece of cardstock.  I then used some music stamps from Alison Bomber to recreate the music in the image.  The stamp of the girl has the word dream on it - I added it to a tag and then found a quote from Tim Holtz to go with it.  I cut out the Tara Brooch and added it with dimensionals and added some gems to it to make it sparkle. 





I'm adding this into the following
We Love Stamping - Feminine 
Sweet Stampin - a little bit of Irish - my Tara brooch 


2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

This is such a creative piece and your interpretation of the photo is just wonderful! Thanks for another fabulous project for the Inspiration Station Challenge.
Donna xx
Inspiration Station Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

brenda said...

A lovely feminine card, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x