Wednesday 25 January 2023

CHRISTMAS CRAFT CREATIONS - SNIPPETS





Welcome to our January challenge over at Christmas Craft Creations.  I am on the Reminder Team which pops up half way through the monthly challenge to give you all a little bit of extra inspiration.  

I started my card by using the wonderful stamp set from Sunny Studio called Holiday Style.  It has the most wonderful realistic bell with the set which I've used before in projects.  This card uses the bough stamp and the ornament hangers.  I used Distress Inks for my boughs adding a touch of brown for the stems.  For my snippets I collaged a variety of old papers and then used a stitched circle to cut them out.  I love that tree paper in the middle.  I added a touch of silver thread to give the impression of hanging the ornament and used one of the sentiments from the same set.

This would be a great card to batch make with different papers for the ornament.





I'm also adding this into the following challenges:

Snippets Playground - the snippets are the papers on my bauble
ABC Christmas Challenge - both A anything Christmas goes and B for Bauble 


Fiona 

5 comments:

Di said...

What a beautiful Christmas card Fiona - and great use of snippets as well! So glad you came to the Snippets Playground for a play - and I fully agree about the Christmas trees snippet of paper in the ornament/bauble - absolutely perfect and really pulls the card together so well.
Hugs
Di xx (The Snippets Playground)

Sarn said...

A lovely festive snippets card with gorgeous stamping and paper snippets.

Thanks for coming to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. If you make your way to the Wendy House, I'll bring you a mug of hot chocolate and a biccie. xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Fiona,
Happy Rudolf Days.
What a very stunning card and the stamped design and colours look so wonderful.
Love the Bauble and the scene inside it is so pretty.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

Wendy said...

What a beautiful card! I love the design of your ornament and the up-close look of the pine branches. Thank you for sharing and playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge ~ Wendy

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

A beautiful card. Thank for in joining fun at Rudolph Days this month.

Sue xx