Tuesday 24 January 2023

HAND STAMPED SENTIMENTS # IC406



We are all about the hearts at Hand Stamped Sentiments for this challenge.  My eye was drawn to that wonderful black cat  - being a bit of a cat lady.  I rummaged among my supplies as I knew I had a wonderful cat stamp I hadn't used in years made by Cherry Pie Art Stamps.  Yep there it was - keep a thing for 20 years and it comes in useful!  

I started by stamping the cat stamp and added the border around it.  I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Ink in Spun Sugar and then added some hearts and a stencil in Picked Raspberry.  I added a touch of script with some stamped off black ink.  The love hearts are from a very old Stampin Up set called Sweet Talk from 2004!  Very nearly 20 years old.  I stamped them and used a heart die to cut them out.  I added a touch of Nuovo Drops at the top and bottom.  The little added sentiment is from Tim Holtz Ideaology - hubby will be getting this Valentine's.



I'm adding this into the following:

Crafty Animals - AG Animals 
SUYPG - AG 
Colour Hues - pink and red 

Fiona 

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the negative and positive image you have on your card. Such a creative job and I love the way you took our colors and framed in the image. Thanks for joining us at Color Hues.

Fikreta said...

its so nice!
Thank you for playing at SUYP/Cats only challenge
Hope to see you again! Good luck!
Fiki Bad Kitty's Craft Room 🐱

JulieP said...

I'm intrigued with your cat images. Is that all one stamp? This is such a unique design. Just lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Hues challenge blog!

Maikreations said...

This is a lovely card in more than one way ;o) I love the stamp you used - the two images in one look amazing! Thank you so much for taking part in our newest "Anything Goes" challenge over at Papercraft Challenges! Have a fabulous day and happy crafting, Maike