Wednesday 11 January 2023

Creativity.....


I was inspired to join in with Inspiration Station today on seeing their image above.  The cat spoke to me as my daughter had to put one of her fur babies down yesterday, an emotional time when you  have to say goodbye to them.

I found a background I had done on my gel press and I liked the colours, just adding a bit more Tim Holtz Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink to bring out the blues.  I used a tree branch stencil from my stash with Black Soot and stamped the cat image from Visible Image Curious Cats over the top.  I added some background stamping also from Visible Image and the sentiment is from their Brighten the World set.  The little bird is from a Tracy Evans stamp set.  I also added some Washi Tape from Tracy Evans.  I found some very old Luminart inks in my stash when sorting out and the green was just perfect for the cat's eyes.  I added a splatter of white paint just to finish it off.


I'm also adding this into the following challenge

SUYP - AG

Fiona 

3 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Yes, it's always hard when we have to say good-bye to our furbabies. They are a part of the family. Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
Donna xx

Kathy said...

Fiona, I also am so sorry that you had to say good-bye to your grand fur baby. They become family and the pain is real. Your card has a ethereal beauty. Quite captivating! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge this month. Kathy DT

Fikreta said...

Its so wonderful!
Thank you for playing at SUYP/Cats only challenge
Hope to see you again! Good luck!
Fiki Bad Kitty's Craft Room 🐱