Wednesday 1 February 2023

THE MALE ROOM CHALLENGE - NATURE







Welcome to another monthly challenge at the Male Room - this month we would like to see your nature cards.

My card uses some more stamps from Tracy Evans at Aallandcreate.  They are such fabulous stamps if you love to make collage projects and they are my favourite type of projects to make.  I started by using my gel press and some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide in Salty Ocean for my background.

I stamped the background stamp called Feathered Bloom in Versafine Nocturn.  I added the bird from a separate set called Wire Birds. I also used and cut out some of the extra words from the Wire Bird set.  I layered the bird and added a real feather behind his tail.  Some strips of Washi tape and some embellishments from Tim Holtz finished off the card.  This is a Double Length slimline card.





Fiona 



3 comments:

MortiCraft said...

Great card Fiona, love the colours. X

AndrejaM said...

fantastic card, love the colours!!!!

Donna Scholz said...

Fiona, you are so talented with collage type cards! I'm not a "free form" enough thinker to even bring one together in my head, but each time I see one of yours I think "of course that's the way it's supposed to be!". A great take on a masculine nature card!!! -Donna