Thursday 23 June 2022

NO MORE CAS!

That's enough of the CAS cards for a while - that was very hard using Tracy Evans' stamps to do a CAS card but now it's business as usual and I can collage away.

My card today uses a few of Tracy's stamps.  I started out with some Tim Holtz Watercolour paper and used some Saltwater Taffy and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Inks.  I used flowers from Friendship Florals and Worded Petals for my flowers.  The background uses Foliage stamp set.  The little jar is from Containers.  I added some washi tape at the bottom and top left.



I'm adding this into the following challenges:

Create a Smile - Mood Board colours and flowers 
Allsorts - Summer Flowers





7 comments:

Dena J said...

I love the sketchy stamps and luscious color, Fiona! Stamp away :-) Thank you for joining the summer flowers challenge at Allsorts.

Nikki Spencer said...

Gorgeous collage stamping Fiona! Loving the softer tones. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Linby said...

Just love the arty feel to this layout. Thanks for taking part at Allsorts challenge.

Lady Laura Crafts said...

Ooohhh, so pretty! 😊 Thank you for sharing and participating in the @createasmilestamps challenges 👏👏

Mervi said...

Fabulous and beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

ColourmehappyDi said...

A lovely collage of elements and I really like the colours and vibe the card has. Thanks for playing along with our Just Add Flowers challenge at Just Add Ink.
Di, JAI

Chantell Randall said...

A wonderful collage style card. I really like the way you have used the colours. Chantell Just Add Ink