Tuesday 17 May 2022

Hand Stamped Sentiments #SC389


Here's our new sketch challenge for you this week at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  

I started off my card with a background coloured in Tim Holtz Distress Inks adding water to get a mottled effect.  I then embossed it with a Stampin Up embossing folder Painted Texture.  The panel on the front was cut out with a stitched framelit - the flower is from Tracy Evans stamp set Worded Petals.  There is some washi tape under the flower to ground it and a touch of ribbon.  The sentiment is also from Tracy Evans.  I added some sequins to finish it off.








2 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great background and love the beautiful flower
Carol x

Heather said...

This is so pretty, Fiona - love these shadowy colors! Such pretty layers, and I love the touches of shimmer, too!