Tuesday 3 May 2022

Stamping Sensations - Guest Designer

I'm delighted to be a Guest Designer over at Stamping Sensations this week.  Their theme is anything stamped with the theme of floral or fauna.

I chose to use the lovely stamp set from Colorado Craft Company with those gorgeous olives. These are fast becoming some of my favourite stamps.  I love the way the olives hang from those leaves and how colouring them can make them look realistic.

I made a background with my gel press and some Tim Holtz Distress Oxide Inks.  I then added some stamped images from Tracy Evans stamp set Friendship Florals and an old text stamp I have had for years.  I even found a little ladybird stamp in my stash.

The olives were stamped and some were fussy cut and layered. I used Tri-Blend from Spectrum Noir to colour in the olives.


I'm adding this into the following challenges:

Make My Monday - Spring 
Allsorts - Favourite stamps/dies 
Cardzforgalz - Food and Drink



9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Fiona, I love the background and colours with fabulous textures, really lovely..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dena J said...

Stunning card, Fiona! I love that image and the coloring is brilliant. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

brenda said...

Morning Fiona,

I'm running very late coming to thank you for being our Guest Designer at Stamping Sensations, but we do appreciate you creating a beautiful card to inspire our entrants.

Thanks also for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow-what a beautiful creation it looks amazing thank you for joining us at ALLSORTS
hugs
lolo x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous colouring on the olives and great background
Carol x

Cazro said...

Fabulous olives. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT

Sue Jackson said...

Your olives are amazingly realistic! I thought they were 3D at first. Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz! I hope you play along with us again soon. X Sue

Sue Jackson said...

Gorgeous coloring! I thought the olives were 3D until I read you achieved that from coloring. WOW! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz! I hope you play along with us again soon. X Sue

Maria Valente said...

This is beautiful! Thank you for playing along at Make My Monday Challenge.