Monday 21 February 2022

Hands

I spotted the challenge of Hands over at Shopping our Stash Weekly and found that quite intriguing.  Digging around in my stamps I found the Mindful Moments set from Visible Image stamps. Perfect!

I started by making a background with some acrylic inks from Arteza.  I stamped and cut out the image, added some Distress Ink in Speckled Egg and stenciled over the top with silver embossing paste from Stampin Up using one of their mandala stencils.  I added some extra silver embossing to the edges of the card. The silver embossing gives the card a lovely sheen.

 I used the wording from the set and kept it plain and added the extra hands.  I added some words to the background with an old Cherry Pie art stamp script stamp.







2 comments:

SmilynStef said...

love that background ... such perfect colors ... and what a great theme for our Challenge too ... so very glad you joined us at Shopping our Stash

dj said...

Namasta!! A perfect themed card for our "you deserve a hand" challenge over at SOS!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us!!