Tuesday 8 February 2022

Hand Stamped Sentiments #IC382



If you are a regular to my blog you know I'm not an SU demo and don't have any of the latest products.  I'm starting to become a firm believer in using all the mountain of stash I have - especially from an environmental point of view.  We crafters use a lot of papers and surely the supply isn't endless.  So I'm doing my bit for the planet and using up that mountain of supplies I already have rather than buying new - at least until it's run out - I wonder when that would be?

For my card today I've used an old SU stencil for the brick wall and some Tim Holtz distress ink - letting it fade down at the bottom.  The stamp set is also an old one I think called Feels Like Home.  I stamped the image then cut round the edges and roughed them up a bit and added some ink round the edges.  I used Versafine Clair ink in  Warm Breeze to stamp my image and used some old SU marker pens to colour in the door. I used a touch of Nuovo Drops just to give some added interest. 







No comments: