Wednesday 17 August 2016

LOVELY STITCHING

I'm taking a break from the Christmas stamps - yes honest - to have a go with another new stamp set I've purchased - Lovely Stitching.  At only £15 for 16 stamps this set is a real bargain and such a versatile set.  I haven't seen many examples of it yet in blogland so I think it needs a bit of TLC.

Global Design Project this week have set a colour challenge: Click on the image to be taken to their site.




 http://www.global-design-project.com/

 This is a good challenge for me as I have all of the colours - this isn't always the case - even for an SU Demo! 





 I've used all the colours in the inks as well as the cardstock and a touch of the Flirty Flamingo in that gorgeous Ruched Ribbon.


The Thank You sentiment is from Thankful Thoughts. Quite a simple gentle card and I'm pleased with it for my first play with this set.

 

Happy Crafting

 


 

3 comments:

Bev Gerard said...

You've really brought out this stamp set in a terrific style! Way to go! I have a new box of goodies arriving today ... but with Grands keeping me on my toes .. play time with rubber will have to wait a little more for me. LOL

PJ said...

Great job with the color challenge. Lovely card and blog you have here. I found your blog via pinterest. I invite you to check out and follow my blog at: victoryfirst.blogspot.com
Thank you . Have a blessed day ☺

Paula Dobson said...

Your card is lovely and textural with the ribbon and embossing folder. The colours of the challenge work well in blocks. Thanks for playing at Global Design Project this week.