Thursday 4 August 2016

COLOUR CHALLENGE

Just popping on quickly to add my card in for Sam Hammond's Colour Challenge this week - last week I was too late to enter my card.  You'll find her challenge here -but hurry.

Sam challenged us to use the following colours - I'm not sure if we were to use all of them but I did in the end - the colours were
Smoky Slate - Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum, Pink Pirouette, Emerald Envy.

I went with the Smoky Slate for my card base and I've used a piece of acetate at the front to allow the flowers to show through the card.  The set I've used is Love & Affection - I've not used it for a while but I have the co-ordinating Floral Affection embossing folder and thought this would look nice at the top of the card stock.  This card was inspired by Julie Davison on Pinterest.






 

No comments: