Friday 12 August 2016

GREETINGS FROM SANTA!!!

Yes you did read that right and I know - apologies are needed for doing a Christmas card in August but I'm enjoying playing with the Christmas stamps from the new catalogue.

I'm joining in with the new CASe this Sketch challenge this week - the trouble with CAS is I always feel I should put more on the card and I know that's not what I'm supposed to do but they look so bare. 

 


That was the feeling I had with this card - I had to physically stop myself from adding some embellishments, or ribbon, or bells, or twine or anything!



The colours I've used are Pear Pizzazz and Real Red.  I used some of the stamps from the Lovely Stitching set to give this a folk style feel to the card.  The Christmas stamps are from the Greetings from Santa set.  And that's it - gulp!


 

 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

A very cute Christmas card! And no apologies needed, I should have started mine by now and I haven't, eek! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Wonderful take on the sketch!