Wednesday 3 August 2016

WATERCOOLER WINNER

I'm so excited to have won the Watercooler Wednesday challenge this week - proudly displaying my badge! Here's the card that did it for me



Here's another example of a card I've done using this lovely DSP paper.  I'm not sure what kind of fold this card is - I was inspired by Dawn Griffith - as per usual.  I love watching her videos and she never fails to cheer me up.


 I've used the Thank You from the Thankful Thoughts set - and the rose on the front is from Birthday Blooms.




Still keeping on the theme of the DSP I'm including a little Tag Top Box into the challenge for Time Out Challenges.  Their theme was inspired by a photograph which gave a wealth of possibilities - I honed in on the Bermuda Bay on those tables. Click on the photo to be taken to their challenge.



http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/


I think its ok to add 3d projects instead of just cards for this challenge.  Tricky things to photograph though.  The box is made from a 6x6 piece of DPS - in this case Serene Scenery - and the SU Envelope Punch Board.  The box was inspired by Sam Hammond who has a tutorial on her blog Pootles. The sentiment is from Jar of Love.  The ribbon is grogeous Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon.



These little boxes would make lovely Christmas presents, with some Christmas paper - just big enough to hold some sweets or chocolates or small soaps.  Perfect for table settings.  Sorry, I'm thinking Christmas already !!!!!




2 comments:

Lisa Kind said...

Perfectly ok to enter a 3-D project, especially as cool as this one! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

Jill V said...

The colour you focused on looks gorgeous against the kraft and white - a perfect combination! Thanks for plating along with us at Time Out! Jill