Monday, 5 October 2026

SIMON SAYS STAMP GUEST DESIGNER - TAG IT TIM HOLTZ






I'm delighted to have been asked to be Guest Designer again over at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.  It's always a pleasure to be part of this fabulous challenge group and the first challenge this month is Tag It - Tim Holtz.  This is right up my street.  Who doesn't love Tim Holtz?  The hardest thing is to choose which of Tim's products to use.

At the same time as being asked to be the Guest Designer I was very lucky to also have won the Wednesday Birthday challenge which offered me a $50 coupon to spend with Simon Says Stamp.  This was a great chance to get some new Tim products some of which I've used in my tags below.

I created two tags and decided to show both as I couldn't decide which one to show.  This is how the tags started out.....



..... And this is how the tags finished.  




Do join in with the challenge - don't forget you also get the chance to win a $25 voucher to spend in store.







Here is a list of the supplies I used to make my tags:

For the Blue Tag :

Stamp Sets 
 
Field Notes CMS396 - which was my new set from my winnings 

Stencil

Plus and Focus from the Botanical Collage set 




Distress Oxides : 


Tim Holtz Ideaology


For the brown tag:

Stamp Sets


Distress Oxides:



Ideaology


 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love these! What amazing pieces of art!

Lorraine A said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS tags Fiona! The colors and details are just fabulous!! You definitely put your spree to good use!! :-)

Thanks so much!! It's lovely to have you back with us!! :-)
Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols XXX