Welcome back to Inspiration Station #90 and our visual prompt for you this month should get you thinking. I've created a tag for my project.
The background is a gel print of a leaf that my 3 year old grandson did with me. He loves playing with the gel press and now when we go on walks he's always picking up leaves and saying here you are Grandma this is for your paint! Precious times! You can see the image of the leaf on the left hand side of the tag.
I used the cute little set from Waffle Flower called Fall Greetings. The leaves are the top say Hello and have been embossed with Copper Embossing powder. The pumpkin image doesn't have a cat but does have birds and I've coloured the image in with Tim Holtz Marker Pens. I still have some that work.
I've added some naturally hand dyed wool to the top - this was dyed with iron modifier. It gives a lovely autumnal brown.



No comments:
Post a Comment