Thursday, 1 October 2026

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES - EASEL CARD



Our challenge for you this month at Moving Along with the Times is an easel card.  It's been years since I made one of these as my style has definitely changed in the last few years and I find myself making less cards so this was also a challenge for me!

I created my base for my card out of a piece of 12" x 6" old scrapbook cardstock. I simply folded it in half and then half again on the one side.   I have these gorgeous papers by Craft O Clock that are just so lovely I don't want to cut them but I decided today was the day.  I used some of them for the background and the co-ordinating piece for the base.  I cut a tag out of the same paper and added a co-ordinating moth.

Of course I had to add some stamping and I used the grasses from Alison Bomber's set EAB40.  I also added a stamped image of the bird from a Tim Holtz set.  

To help the easel part stand I added a chipboard quote also from Craft O Clock and added a sentiment to the tag so it could be used as a birthday card.  I love the colours of these papers and thought they were so perfect for an October card.  









No comments: