We are celebrating Summer Holidays over at Pearly Sparkles this month. I remembered this very old Stampin Up set - one that I've kept for years as it's a firm favourite. It's called Summer by the Sea and I love the image of the little boy with the sand castle.
I created my background using watercolours by Winsor & Newton and using my new Fuumuui brushes. I added some birds to the sky from a great stamp set by Waffle Flower called Wild Birds. The sentiments are also from SU from old sets I still use for scrapbooking.
I'm adding this into the following:
Inkspirational - Beach Vibes
Allsorts - colour of summer
Send a smile 4 kids - AG


7 comments:
It may be years old, but this stamp set still delivers. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing.
Can see the appeal of the image as it's delightful, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.
B x
A lovely summery card.
Thanks for joining in at the Allsorts Challenge. xxx
Wonderful summer scene!
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts!
I had saved a few of those wonderful beach stamps as well, Fiona - but then let them go somewhere along the line! Beautiful water coloring on your sky and sea and sweet scene of the boy on the beach making sandcastles! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: Beach Vibe! Julia xx
A wonderful colours of summer card, very nostalgic. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts. Sarah
What a beautiful summertime scene! Thank you for sharing with us at SAS4Kids!
Post a Comment