I was delighted to be contacted by Paper Artsy to be one of their Guest Designers for their What 3 Things slot. How exciting - I had to say yes. You can see my full piece on the Paper Artsy web site but here is a short snippet of what I received and what I created.
Click here to go to Paper Artsy web site for the full disclosure and to see what other crafters did with the same products.
For this challenge, PaperArtsy sends the same three items to 3 people from our blogging team. It is really interesting to see how each maker comes up with different ideas and techniques with the same 3 items. Typically we will receive a stamp, a stencil and a colour product. We have no clue what PaperArtsy HQ is going to send, the whole idea is to do something crafty in our personal style restricted to these 3 items.
I received these three things - I received this delightful set by Sara Naumann ESN39, a Paper Artsy Stencil by Sara also PS203 and Paper Artsy Fresco Finish Chalk Acrylic in Wisteria opaque.
I was intrigued by that Wisteria paint - that's not a colour that's really in my colour palette and teaming it with a Christmas theme was indeed a challenge. But I ended up loving the colour and will definitely combine it with other colours in the future.
To see my whole process do pop over to Paper Artsy - especially as I had such fun with that stencil and created quite a few backgrounds to play with.
Here's my finished card for the blog - I love how that Wisteria colour looks - a cool shimmer for a winter's day. I have created more projects with these 3 things and will show them on here at a later date.
I'm adding this into the following:
Unicorn Challenge - Layer it up
Stencil Fun - AG
Simon Says Stamp Monday - lots of layers
Cupcake Inspiration - in the garden
Inkspirational - Garden


No comments:
Post a Comment