Wednesday, 22 July 2026

ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE #522 - CHRISTMAS




Christmas in July here at ATSM - hopefully if you join in all year you will have made a great start on your Christmas cards.  I'm using one of my all time favourite  sets here.  I just adore the shine you get on those bells just from the way the stamps are cut.

The stamp set is an old one from Sunny Studio called Holiday Style.  It comes with these gorgeous branches too - which I've inked in Versafine Shady Lane and then I went over the stems with a marker pen.  The baubles are a three stamp set to create the shine and it can be a bit tricky to line them up but when you get them they shine perfectly.  I've added some extra red and white twine to them to have them hanging from the branches and added some red enamel dots. The sentiment is a simple one from the same set. 




No comments: