Monday 1 July 2024

INSPIRATION STATION






A lovely beach scene to inspire you this month from Inspiration Station.   It's been a long time since I was last on a beach holiday - way before Covid and to be honest I haven't felt the urge to go on a plane yet to have another one.  We are lucky in our part of Wales to only live 30 minutes away from some of the best beaches anyway - the only thing we can't rely on is the weather - especially this summer! 

My card uses a few stamps sets - an old one from Stampin Up with the lovely deck chair, the sea creatures are from Kaisercraft - the little hat and the flip flops are very old SU wooden stamps and the leaves are from Tracy Evans. 




I'm adding this into the following challenges:

FabnFunky - seaside 
Try it on Tuesday - Here Comes Summer - I wish no sun here in the UK! 


1 comment:

Donna Walls said...

Fabulous Beachy scene Fiona! Thanks for creating such an amazing project for The Inspiration Station Challenge.
Donna xx