Sunday 30 June 2024

PLAYING WITH NEW STAMPS

Are you like me when you get new stamps ? - It's like Christmas and birthdays all rolled into one.  I purchased some of Alison Bomber's stamps from her new release from Paper Artsy.  I recently lost one of my cats - Jet was only 12 and two months ago was diagnosed with cancer and he went downhill quite quickly.  He was a rescue 10 years ago and we just didn't have long enough with him.  I saw these stamps from Alison and knew they would be perfect for my journal page for him.   The stamps are EAB41 Pressed Grasses Umbels and I loved the words and that crackle stamp is a must!




I've also had another play and made a tag with these lovely stamps.  I loved these soft colour combinations of Distress Oxide Brushed Corduroy and Versafine Medieval Blue - they have such a vintage feel to them.




I'm adding this into the following:

We love Stamping - AG plus florals 



6 comments:

brenda said...

Sorry to read about your Cat, it's always very tough.

Your tag is a delight and so pleased you shared with us at We Love Stamping and Allsorts challenges.

B x

Liz said...

Sorry to read that you’ve lost your beautiful cat.
Your tag a beautiful, thank you for sharing it in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
Liz xx

Linby said...

So sorry to read about your lovely cat. This is a super tag with a great vintage vibe. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Imke said...

Fabulos projects. Thanks for joining us @Little Red Wagon and good luck in the Top 3 draw.

Imke ~ My Crafty Place

HilaryJane said...

Love the soft colours and vintage look to your tag. Thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous soft natural colours, love the tag, and so sorry you lost your fur baby,so sad..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx