Tuesday 11 June 2024

Hand Stamped Sentiments #440










Time for another challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments and I hope you enjoy using our sketch.  I wanted to use some lovely new stamps I purchased from Alison Bomber from Paper Artsy.  I love her natural style and as she loves words as well as pictures and William Shakespeare her stamps always have a bit of both.

These images are from a set called Violets Edition - I used Tim Holtz Watercolour pencils to colour them in - they are my new addiction for water colouring and I find them so lovely to use.  I did a flip fold card with the circle adding the two bits together.  




I'm adding this into the following 
Sunday Stamps - use of colours 
Colour hues challenge - sage and pink

2 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

Lovely card Fiona and thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Color Hues Challenge! Marcia (DT)

dj said...

Beautiful!! I love a collage card, and yours is so beautifully put together!! Thanks for playing along with our "In the Garden" color challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! You rocked our color palette with this fancy fold take!!
Deb Horst, DT #SSC337