Friday 29 September 2023

TIME FOR TAGS


It's always time for tags in my world but now I'm making a start on my Christmas tags - some of my favourite things to  make.  Since I've been on the Design Team for Creative Expressions everything I make goes to them and I seem to make loads of stuff and have nothing here lol!  So while I have a bit of time I'm going to start making things I can keep and show straight away!

So Christmas Tags has to mean Tim Holtz stuff.  This tag started with the TH tag die cut using the large tag.  I then took a piece of green coloured paper and ran it through ann embossing folder called Cable Knit - I swooshed it with Walnut Stain to bring out the embossing.  I then cut out some of the TH Holiday Green mini dies and inked them with Evergreen Bough and Iced Spruce.  I added some Daler Rowney white paste and some Cosmic Shimmer white glitter when the paste was still wet.  The berries were coloured with a Posca pen.

The added pieces ore stamped from one of Tim's Christmas sets that comes with a stencil - called Vintage Holiday.  I added the deer from Darling Deer dies, some stickers from last year's Christmas sticker book and a touch of the velvet trim to the top.  

I'm adding this into the following :



8 comments:

SmilynStef said...

love how you combined all of your layered elements ... So glad you joined us at Jingle Belles with your *Christmas Story*.

meg said...

A beautiful background for the winter foliage and diecut deer,thank you for joining in at MMM

Heather said...

Just beautiful, Fiona - love all the layers! Such a process for your gorgeous creations - and I love tags! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Anita van Deur said...

Love the beautiful background, you made a lovely scene. Thank you so much for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Anita DT

JanR said...

Great tag! All the layers are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Johanna said...

A great tag with so many layers. I rarely make a tag and admire those that have patience to do them. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

lauren bergold said...

What an amazingly beautiful layered and intricate tag! So pleased you could join our Stories of Christmas fun at Jingle Belles!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Spectacular tag! Love all the details, from the designer paper, to the deer, to all the layers. I’m delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks All Occasions Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT