Friday 29 September 2023

BOO!


I'm not really one to make Hallowe'en cards but Songs and Rhymes challenge had something I just had to join in with.  Plus it had me singing the song all day and it was one of my favourites to sing back in the day when I used to!  So their song is Midnight from Cats musical.  I took the idea of the cat and the Midnight of the song to create my little 4x4 card.  

I used the moon from an old SU stamp set called To the Moon and then stamped the black cat on it from Visible Image set Curious Cats.  I stamped it in Versamark Nocturne and then clear embossed it to make it shine - although it's not shining in my photo.  The background is another SU Set called Drybrush and the added little stamps are from a very old SU set called Bitty Boos!.

I'm entering this into the following:




5 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Great card. My daughter had a black cat they rescued which they called Boo. Hugs Mrs A.

Fikreta said...

great card!
Thank you for playing at SUYP/Cats only challenge
Hope to see you again! Good luck!
Fiki from Bad Kitty's Craft Room 🐱

Granmargaret said...

Great card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes. Hope to see you again.

Pia S said...

The combination of the moon and the cats makes a great spooky scene. Thanks for joining our challenge at Try it on Tuesday!

Joan said...

Love your card and the black cats, I have a very spooky looking black cat !

Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

Joan