Thursday 7 September 2023

THE MALE ROOM - LEAVES


September has arrived and with it summer in the UK - we last had hot weather in June but this week we are back in 30 degree heat.  Just as we were all thinking of autumn!  

Our challenge this week at The Male Room is Leaves.  One of my favourite things to add to creative projects and here I've used a lovely set by Tracy Evans.  Tracy doesn't retire her stamps and doesn't date them but this one came out in 2021. 

I stamped and cut out some of the leaves and even found a very old leaf brad I had in my stash!




I'm adding this into the following:


 


8 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Fiona, it always amazes me when artists like you came come up with a lovely mixed media piece, and I don't even know where to start to create one! Thank you for sharing your leaf card with us at Double Trouble for our "Oh My Gourd" challenge!!! -Donna

Heather said...

So pretty, Fiona - I saw this out at TMR and wondered if it could work for us, too! Is this an older stamp set? Beautiful images for your mixed media for sure! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

brenda said...

It's a lovely Autumnal card using A&C Foliage, it's perfect for our optional theme at We Love Stamping challenges, many thanks for joining in.

B x

Melanie R said...

Fabulous mixed media card, Fiona! Your color selections are unique and lovely as well. Thank you for playing along with us at Double Trouble Challenge #147. -- Melanie R.

Chris said...

A fabulous mixed media card in such beautiful autumnal shades. Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Stamping Sensations.
Chris
x

Dora said...

Nice stamping and use of colours. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a wonderful card - love how you have used the leaves, and especially that super accent of the brad. Thank you for sharing this with us at We Love Stamping this month and using the theme
Blessings
Maxine WLS DT

Kellianne said...

This is a really cool card! I love the mixed media feel of it! Thank you for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)